Create a shortcut key to set win10 to sleep
Win10 one-click to turn off the screen can put the computer into sleep mode quickly, which is very convenient. However, many users do not know what the win10 one-key sleep shortcut is.
1. Right-click an empty space on the desktop, click New, and select "Shortcut".
2. Enter the command in the text box of the pop-up window: rundll32.exe user32.dll, lockworkstation.
3. Enter a name in the pop-up window, "One-key lock screen", and click Finish.
4. Right-click the one-key lock screen shortcut on the desktop and select "Properties".
5. After opening, click "Shortcut Keys" in the task options bar to customize the settings.