Unjoin Windows 10 from AD Domain
Unjoin Windows 10 from AD (active directory) Domain
1. Login to the machine with local or domain administrator account.
2. Create a local administrator account if you do not have one
(How to create local administrator account: ts-wiki.com )
3. Open This PC > Right click and select Properties > Select Change settings
4. Choose Computer Name > Select Change
5. Choose Workgroup and provide any name. Click OK.
6. You will be asked to restart the computer so that changes can be applied.